REALTOR®, Sales Associate
Education & Training
• Michigan Technological University - BS Math - 1965
• REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training
• Various Recertification Real Estate Courses
• Various Recertification Appraisal Courses
• National USPAP Update and Appraisal Law
• Appraisal Dataset Aftereffects
• Michigan Real Estate License - 2014
• Florida Broker License 1978 to Present
• Florida Salesperson License 1976 to 1978
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®)
• Graduate REALTORS® Institute (GRI®)
• Church of the Resurrection - Hancock
• St. Vincent DePaul Society
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
• Florida Association of REALTORS®
• Greater Fort Lauderdale Association of REALTORS®
• Appraisal Institute (Since 1994)
• So. Florida Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
Sharon Suppelsa did a great job in selling my parents home located at 911 4th St last year and did the same with this property located at 914 4th St. Promoted in local paper along with a nice ad in the summer real estate magazine and always available for showings. Great job in all aspects. No problems for me, the seller. Staff available, knowledgeable, and friendly. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Great job in selling the home with lots of patience and having the item's that needed upgrading taken care of. Spent time advertising and time for numerous open houses and kept me abreast of the proper documentation needed to sell the home.
Sharon is an exceptional agent and you should feel lucky to have her on your staff. We would definitely recommend Century 21 and mostly Sharon to any and all of our friends and relatives. It was a pleasure doing business with Sharon. Thank you!
Sharon was our best advocate during the entire process of purchasing the property. Sharon kept in contact with us at least once daily and was very knowledgeable about the contract negotiations. She answered all our questions and encouraged us to get written estimates on issues for proper documentation. Any questions we had, that she was unable to answer immediately, she researched and got back to us by phone or email as soon as she knew it. She was present with us for all inspections including health department assessment of the septic system and well. I would highly recommend her as an agent.