Education & Training
• Holloway Real Estate Institute (Various courses)
• Northern Michigan University (Various courses)
• Michigan Technological University (3 1/2 years in Civil Engineering)
• CENTURY 21® Plus
• State of Michigan Assessors - various classes
• Graduate of Calumet High School Class of 1957
• Real Estate Broker (#6502139828)
• Certified Assessor of State of Michigan
• ABR® - Accredited Buyer Representative
• Rice Memorial Foundation (President)
• Quincy Mine Hoist Association (President)
• Isle Royale Boaters Association (Treasurer)
• Torch Lake Public Action Committee (Chairperson)
• Seaman Mineral Museum
• The Miner's State Bank (Board Member - Director)
• Stanton Township Fire Department
• Isle Royale Boaters Association
Real Estate Experience and Awards
• 1996, 2002, 2005, 2006 CENTURION® Award
• 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Quality Service Award
• 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014 Pinnacle Quality Service Award
• 1999, 2015 Million Dollar Producer Award
• 1998, 2008 Multi-Million Dollar Producer Award
• Watching Hockey (College and NHL)
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• UPPER PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• Keweenaw Multiple Listing Service
Dave & Kristine Jukuri are so professional and driven to move your property. They respond quickly to all communication and are great at following-up with you. We're very impressed with their agency and highly recommend them for purchases or sales.
Job well done!
Century 21 would be my first choice for future sales!
They just do a great job.
Great to work with!
All the people at Century 21 became my family. They listened, shared advise and knowledge understanding my situation. They were accessible, encouraging, kind and thoughtful. They were determined to make a sale happen and worked very hard in a tough market to completion. They are amazing!
Kristine (Jukuri) Weidner and Dave Jukuri did an excellent job for us. Very responsive, good communications, thoroughly professional and responsive.
A clean professional job done every time.
Wonderful agent to do business with. Always keeps you so well informed to what is going on.
I have always received exceptional service from this CENTURY 21 office.
They provide great service and great reliability. Wouldn't use anyone else!
It has been a great pleasure working with you on the sale of the property which closed today. I really appreciate your professionalism and dedication. I don’t think we could have sold this property without your going above and beyond “the usual” for us.
Many thanks on this property deal. We couldn't have done it without you. Your professionalism is greatly appreciated.
CENTURY 21 North Country Agency is #1 with us, and we would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone we know. You definitely covered all the bases, and kept us updated and informed through out the entire time. We will miss the e-mails and phone calls, feel like we are missing a friend. Take care, best to all of you, and many thanks again.
I appreciate all your help in explaining and completing this transaction.
Thank you for all of your hard work. It is appreciated.
Thank you for the updates. We both appreciate all the visibility you are giving our property. We have no doubt you are doing all you can to make something happen.
I again wanted to thank you for the successful sale of my property in Tapiola, Michigan. You were absolutely right about the potential sale. I still can't believe we sold the property in less than 1 month! Your staff was very helpful and everyone in your office did an excellent job helping to complete the sale. Thanks again, P.L.
Thank you for taking the time with us to explain our options with our property. We appreciate your assistance in determining the best option for us and the rules and regulations. Thank you J.M.
Click to Print This Page